Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Week Eight

Another week in the most amazing work known. 

Monday:
PDAY with the zone!  They all came to our church building in Warrensburg and we just played sports and messed around:)  It was so much fun and I almost died a couple times but hey I'm still alive and writing this email😂

Tuesday: 
Well today was just full of blessings! 
Starting with morning work out:)  so President Love let's us Warrensburg Sisters go to the local community center and run the track there.  So this morning I was doing my cool down walking laps after I had ran and this guy came up to me and made a comment on my companion because she was sprinting because it was her last lap.  I kinda just laughed it off and he turned to keep walking ahead of me and then I had the thought "ask him his name" so I did. I said what's your name? I see you every morning and I kinda feel bad that I don't know. He smiled and said I'm Mark, and are you Mormon? I said I am Mormon:) HE continued to tell me that he is RLDS  but hasn't been back since 2002 and that he wanted to read the Book of Mormon again but couldn't because the print was to small.  So I proceeded to tell him that I actually had a giant size Book of Mormon in my car if he wanted it.  He said he did and I also told him my purpose as a missionary. I asked him the reason why he hadn't been back to his church since 2002 and he said... well I'm still looking for the truth! (OH BOY IN MY HEAD I WAS FREAKING OUT AND JUST WANTED TO TELL HIM THAT I HAD THE TRUTH! BUT I KEPT MY COOL)  I invited him to church this Sunday so fingers crossed and prayers that direction! I'm giving him the Book of Mormon tomorrow when I see him so wish me luck:) 

We got two new investigators and well I guess 3 because one came back! 
So the one that came back is Karla:) she has been out of town since Valentine's and in and out of the hospital and we could never get a hold of her until today.  The Relief Society President was going to deliver cookies to some members but it turns out they weren't home so she thought about Karla!  Karla was out side and they talked and Karla told her that she wanted to meet with us again!  Yay so meant to be and anyone can be a missionary❤ 

The 2 new investigators is B and Marian they are the cutest old couple! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH❤ we invited them to church this week and B said she would come and Marian said he would think about it. I think he will because he found out that we could sit next to him and he got real excited! We also gave them a Book of Mormon and they seemed very interested❤ 

Friday: 
Today was a little different:) we had plans to go to the Independence Visitor Center with a recent convert but she ended up not being able to:(  so our day was pretty open. We started this week with this YSA girl name Ruby. She is planning on going on a mission and asked me and sister Payne if we would do a Book of Mormon study with her every day for an hour.  I have loved doing this!  She has so many questions about missions and it's just really fun to help her through some hard moments leading up to putting the papers in. 
Then the Bryson family went to Kansas City today so they asked us to go and let out there dogs every few hours or so.  Well they went to Kansas City for the day for Pam's birthday!  So me and Sister Payne went and got her favorite snack and put it in the freezer at her house for her. Then we ran over to a widow in our ward that's moving and we helped her pack. (Let's just say I'm so grateful for all the years I worked and cleaned at nanas! It prepared me!)  Well by the time she was done with us we had been there for 5 and a half hours! Yes crazy but she was so grateful and it really helped her. 

I LOVE MISSOURI! I LOVE WARRENSBURG! I LOVE YOU ALL! I LOVE THIS GOSPEL! I LOVE MY SAVIOR! I LOVE MY HEAVENLY FATHER AND MOTHER! I LOVE MY FAMILY❤ I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY! 

SISTER BITTERS❤ 
3D&G
Happy St. Patricks



Aimee driving to meet Sister Bitters and having lunch with her is always special...

Sister Bryson brought them a present

Sister Payne and Sister Bitters

Sister Bitters adding her name to be part of the Bryson Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment