Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Week 16

This week I'm having issue's with the wi fi so its a quick message I went to the Kansas Temple today for my P-Day with Pam and Nana:)  Transfers happen this week so a special P-Day spent in the Temple with Sister Payne.  I love her so much and she has taught me so much.  The friendship will be there forever:)  Transfers did happen and Sister Bitters stayed in Warrensburg with a new companion Sister Ereckson she is from Tooele, Utah and I LOVE HER SO MUCH.. we are very much alike and people have already said we look like Sisters:) 
ALYSSA'S BAPTISM!  Oh what a day I will never forget!  The spirit was so strong and I just can't describe the feeling.  I am so grateful that I get to be part of this marvelous work.  I get to bring so much happiness into people's lives!  Its just so AMAZING...



Alyssa's Baptism



No comments:

Post a Comment