Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Week Six

HELLO EVERYONE! 

Life here in Missouri is amazing :) I'm loving every second here and just fall more and more in love with this gospel and the people❤ they call this mission the Alfa and Omega Mission! They also say that people that are born (first area) into Warrensburg (aka the burg) then your a legend. Well I guess I'm a legend:) hahaMonday night we went and visited one amazing sister, Sister Stevens! Okay her back ground is crazy and somewhat unbelievable. She was born into a cult. Like her dad was the head of it. She grew up being taught that God didn't want her. Let's just say, she saw a lot of bad stuff in her life. She came to the point that she was done and was going to take her life, until two sister missionaries knocked on her door. She said the missionaries seriously saved her life. She is so incredible and so giving to others. Tuesday we got the Elders and went over too Sister Stevens, because Monday night she had asked us if she could get a blessing for her eye surgery and just her health in general. When we got there Tuesday, before going in I had the thought, hey tell the Elders about her struggle with the Word of Wisdom. Well, I forgot too, but in the blessing Sister Stevens was told she would be blessed if she obeyed the Word of Wisdom, it was exactly what she needed. After her amazing blessing she asked us if we would do her a favor and take her trash out. Well, we said of course! Then she said, ok let me hurry and add some stuff to it. She proceeds to go through her house and grabs her ash trays, cigarettes and lighters and throws them away! She is so amazing and strong! The gospel seriously changes people's life's and Sister Stevens has so much faith I just love her so much❤I got a diet coke today !!!❤ Best thing ever !!!ZONE CONFERENCE!!!!! I loved zone conference with all my heart. It's so fun to come together and see so many familiar faces and meet new ones.  All doing the same amazing work! Such an uplifting day. I'm so grateful for my mission president and his wife. They truly represent their last name :) President and Sister Love❤❤❤I got to go to the Temple! It was amazing and so so beautiful! Cool thing about the Kansas City Temple, is that there is a pictures of Christ and President Monson said it's the closestresemblance to Christ that he has ever seen. It was definitly a peaceful experience that I really needed. We have a baptismal date for our new investigator Slaton! So excitingThank you for all the love and support! I love you all so much and I truly love this gospel. Come what may and love it  
Sister Bitters 
I love Zone Conference...







Finally got her Diet Coke...


I pass this house and I LOVE it....Random I know:)

Her Family in Missouri the Bryson's


No comments:

Post a Comment