Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Week Five

HELLO EVERYONE!

My week has been amazing! We have 3 new investigators this week! Crazy and will probably have one of them with a baptismal date at the end of this week! I'm so excited and love this gospel. 

One of my favorite things about missionary life is meeting so many amazing people and hearing about there faith and beliefs. We were out tracking, also one of my favorite things:) and I had one house stick out to me so we went and knocked on the door. This sweet lady answers the door and let's us in. Her name is Megan and she is amazing! She has a strong faith in Jesus Christ and heavenly father. She is part of the church of Scientology. I have never heard of that and she explained and it so very different. She helps people figure out there problem. She said she would love for us to come and share messages. Most of her family is Mormon. So yay she's so amazing! 

Another person we contacted haha his name is Richard. He was super nice and open with us. Like really open haha. He explained to us that he believes that the earth is flat and that NASA is fake and no one went to the moon, and no one can go to space. He told us he's still trying to figure out comits. Haha so funny! He told us we couldn't come inside his house because there was to much sin in there haha. We taught him the restoration and talked about the book of Mormon. He said he might come to church but didn't know. He was really open for us to come back and teach him more. I think we're going to send the elders 👍

Went and visited a sister in our ward this week just to show love to her. We talked with her about an hour just about bed bugs. I am now scared. Do you know bed bugs have trackers. Once they bit you they can find you again! Let's just say I now have a fear of bed bugs and left her house with a very upset stomach haha

We had exchanges this week so I left Sister Payne and went to Kansas City with Sister Angerbower! She is amazing, she has been out a year. She is from Riverton and we got along very well. I learned so much from her and had a great time. Funny moment we had some service to do for this lady in the ward in Kansas City. On our way over there,  Sister Angerbower turns to me and said, put your hair up and don't sit down and don't touch the animals. My respond was why? She said this member recently had bed bugs! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Haha my luck. Another funny story we were going to contact some potential and her apartment number we read it was 8000, well we are driving around freaking out because there's no 8000 apartment! We were getting so upset and then decide to look at the address again. 8000 was the street. 301 was the apartment number, hahaha we felt so stupid, so funny! I love it here! The people are so amazing and make me feel so loved. Thanks for all the prayers, your all in my prayers! Love you all so much! Until next week


Come what may and love it
3D&G
Always in my heart
Christ lives



No comments:

Post a Comment