Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Week - 20

 HELLO!!!!!

Another great week here in the Burg!  Time flies when your having fun:)

Well first things first, I'm not just saving human souls out here, I'm saving animal souls. Me and Sister E were contacting a potential at this apartment complex, and there was this young adult women kicking her dog around and calling him not so nice names, not treating her puppy in a nice way, side note its a good thing that I'm wearing this name tag and remembered who I represent, because I would of let her have it!  Anyways me and my companion were bitting our tongues, she came and told us we could have this stupid dog! Well we expressed that we wish we could but that we weren't allowed to have dogs. Well she went into her apartment and we heard the puppy start howling. Heart broken Sister E and I ran to the car and called a member she told us we could bring the dog to her house. So lets just say that was the best door approach ever! 
"HELLO, YES CAN WE HAVE YOUR DOG"
she practically threw it at us and we ran to the car before she could change her mind. We named him shorty and he is adorable. 

We got two new investigators this week! ROB is awesome, he just moved here from Michigan. Funny store about him, when we were talking with him, he brought about 3 potentials to us. ROB doesn't know it, but he is doing missionary work. Another funny story is we were leaving our first lesson with Rob when he looked at us and said "how much do I owe you?" as he pulls out hundreds of dollars of bills, hahaha you should of seen our faces as we said, "no no no, we do this for free".

Our other investigator is Stephan he is also pretty cool, so open to the gospel. we have taught him one lesson and are so excited to teach him more. 

Stacey is still doing amazing, we are most likely going to push back her baptismal date, but not sure yet. 

Love you all and miss you all like crazy! I love Missouri and I love the people. This is the best adventure I have ever taken and the best decision I have ever made. Its changing me into the person Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ want me to be, and that is who I truly want to be. 

Love,
Siste Bitters












No comments:

Post a Comment