Thursday, June 28, 2018

Week 21

 HELLO TRANSFERS ARE THIS WEEK AND IM SCARED AND SO EXCITED
 ALL AT THE SAME TIME...

I've been in Warrensburg for about 5 months which just blows my mind! And I've been out on my mission going on 6 months! Time really does go by so fast!

Well my week was full of mainly downs but some ups. but I feel like you have to have the downs to really appreciate the ups. Most of our investigators dropped us and it just breaks my heart that they are throwing away something that would bring them so much happiness. But I have this amazing thing called faith and I truly believe that part of the mission is planting seeds and those investigators down the road will be ready. It was just not their time yet. 

We had exchanges this week and I went with Sister Godfrey! She is amazing and I learned so much from her. 

Me and Sister Erekson had to give a training in district meeting and it was so powerful! We had to give a training on "doing whatever it takes to get people to sacrament"
I'm not going to lie it was an amazing training because the spirit was so strong! We did it in the chapel by the sacrament table. 

Also another miracle. Me and Sister Erekson were heading out to go tracking, and we always pray before we leave our apartment. And I said the prayer  and during the prayer I asked for his direction and I saw in my head an apartment building so we headed over there and we found Jallog and he is really interested in the Book of Mormon and wants to learn more. 

Love you all so much and when times are hard and it feels impossible to keep going say to yourself "REMEMBER HIM"  it has helped me through some rough times and he knows you and what your going through.

Love you all 
Sister Bitters









Transfers are this week and it looks like Sister Bitters will be leaving Warrensburg:(  She has loved every minute serving and making friendhips!  Warrensburg you have her HEART...

No comments:

Post a Comment