Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Week 27 - Liberty Jail

Hello everyone that I love so dearly! 

Today has been crazy busy full of meetings and appointments. Yes, it's my p-day but the work never stops !! :) 


I have been called as a trainer! I am freaking out but I also beyond excited. I find out Thursday who I'm training and where I will be! Super exciting!! and lucky me I get to meet all of the new missionaries because they come to the jail. Perks for serving at the jail! 😂

This week has been fast and just full of tender mercies and miracles! 
Our investigator is progressing so much! We had an amazing lesson with him and he really started to open up about things and really wants to be baptized. On Sunday Sister Anderson and I fasted for him and he also fasted. He was also able to attend the "New Convert Devotional" that President Love had that day. Unfortunately, we couldn't go because we were on shift at the jail :( But we saw him after and he was glowing! He said he could feel the spirit so strong the whole time ❤ so amazing! Sunday was just an incredible day, many answers to my prayers. I can testify that prayer works and Heavenly Father is aware and hears your prayers. Just in his own way :) 

Sorry for the short email this week! I love you all and I promise next week I'll tell you more about life here in ZION! 

3D&G 
SISTER BITTERS




No comments:

Post a Comment