Sunday, September 2, 2018

Week 29- Liberty Jail

Hello its me again:)  Yes another week has gone by and it just keeps going faster and faster! 
Well my week has been pretty great:) 

We had two amazing lessons with our person who is learning about the church and he is growing so much in faith! It is seriously so amazing to be apart and see his life change as he starts to live in harmony with the will of God.  We had a lesson yesterday at the Temple and our ward mission leader got to come and be part of it. (He is seriously the best!) and we taught him what Temples were and talked about family history.  We started talking about getting together and start doing our family history with him and our ward mission leader and I'm just so excited.

Tried to contact those amazing experience potentials from last week but nothing has happened this week but we expect miracle and we will see miracles. 

This Week in Liberty Jail I learned that no matter what your going through and no matter how out of control you feel there is always something that you can control. You can control your prospective, attitude, and your thoughts.  Sometimes in life we are put into situations where we feel like we cant do anything but that's not true.  There is always something you can do and as you strive to do what you can, you can stand confident and waxed strong in the presence of God. 

We have Zone Conference tomorrow and I'm so excited! They ask me to sing! haha no don't worry not a solo but with the rest of the sisters.

Something I also learned at the Jail this week that someone pointed out to me is that the Jail, escape proof, strong.  Was just like Joseph Smiths Testimony.  At any given point the prophet could of denied everything and the same with the saints, and they would of left them alone.  But they couldn't deny what they knew to be true. They were willing to give everything up for the Savior and so am I.  I love my Savior and my Heavenly Father so much and no one can take that away from me.  I would do anything for them and I will always stand behind them. 

I love you all so much! 
-Sister Bitters
Mission President President Love

Love Tracking and what you find😂



Sister Bitters and Sister Ireland got a new car:)

RAIN... RAIN...RAIN




Sister Bitters went up to Kansas and took a painting class with some of the Liberty Jail Sisters... has you can see she loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment