Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Week 34 - Overland Park

Hello world I'm alive and well:) I was transferred to Overland Park and I love it!  The ward is amazing and I just love my companion and just love missionary work. 

 I did have a heart break the past week and a piece of my heart was taken.  I had to leave Liberty Jail a place that had become my home.  The lessons that I learned there I will always hold deep in my heart.  Liberty Jail made me come to know who I am and how much Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are aware of us and how much they love us AND I Pray that I get another chance to serve there.  But I will be grateful for the time I did get there. 

Benjamin got baptized! I am so Grateful for the opportunity I had to teach him.  Im so grateful that I had the opportunity to go and be part of his special day.  He was truly one of the elect, and I know that he was one that I was suppose to find on the mission.  And now the Lord needs me elsewhere.

We had an amazing miracle this week here in Overland Park.  When I first got here me and my companion were being so worked on by the advesary.  We were being worked on for a couple days and both struggling and having no idea why?  Well few days in we found out why?  We went and visited a potential and he is golden, so prepared by the Lord.  We are so excited to see where things go with him. 

 Love you all so much and so grateful for the spirit and the comfort he gives me! 

Love Sister Bitters
I love you Liberty Jail and Sister Ireland...


Goodbye to Benjamin... Being Baptized and you can tell he is sad to loose her too....



Best Friends...




New Area and New Companion... Hello Sister Erickson

Overland Park Missouri




Best Day Sister Bitters was able to go back to Benjamin's Baptism😊








No comments:

Post a Comment