Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Week 43 - Overland Park Blizzard

Hello,  sorry this might be short because I have frostbite on my fingers from my adventures yesterday!  Just kidding:) but seriously wasn't I just here. I'm with my friend, Sister Dehart when I say "TIME, you say FLIES"! 

This week was really crazy and fun and full of miracles. 

I'll start with Thanksgiving. We had two dinners and it was an enjoyable day. To be honest it didn't really feel like Thanksgiving but it was a fun day full of members.  I love this ward so much and they were all so willing to invite us over to be part of the family. 

MIRACLE #1 
We were teaching a recent convert (pedro) we have the past few times have had short conversations with this man that lives in Pedro's apartment building.  Every interactions with him were just friendly and just offering him service.  After a while he asked us if he could learn more of what we were teaching Pedro. Go about doing good like the Savior and miracles will happen. 

MIRACLE #2 
We were out sharing the light the world video! (if you haven't seen it yet go and watch and join!)(lighttheworld.org)  We knocked and knocked but no one was interested. As we were walking we saw this man outside working on something on his house. We felt that we needed to go talk to him but had a couple more houses before him. By the time we got to go talk with him he was inside..... so what do we do... we go to the door:) we knocked and an hour and a half later we had a great conversation and had a return appointment. 

FUNNY MOMENT: 
We were out tracking yesterday in a blizzard and a man opened his door and said in a sincere voice "what are you doing out in this crazy cold weather?" and me being me and sometimes just being some what sarcastic said "teaching the good word".... door slam"s:) haha I love people

Well I have to go and just love you all so much! 
- Sister Bitters




Happy Thanksgiving







They are tired been out working in the blizzard all day and calling it good at 9 pm....

No comments:

Post a Comment