Sunday, February 10, 2019

Week 48 - Overland Park

Hey ya'll its me Sister Bitters and this week has been pretty crazy and busy! Just the way I prefer it:)

But first can I just tell you all how much I love and appreciate all of you! I can feel your prayers and it gives me so much strength. 
 
 OKAY......... First things first is that I love being a missionary and how every single day your testimony is growing and you are being molded into the individual Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ want you and know who you can become.  Mission life is rough....BUT so is life and the mission truly is preparing me for the life mission.  Heavenly Father has a plan for each and everyone of us.  He is shaping and molding us every single day. He is preparing us for the future.  He is preparing us for the coming of his son. (I can not wait) 

 I had the thought this week of how much I love my savior.  I love him with everything I have in me.  I was thinking about his atonement and being crucified for me and for all of you.  I was listening to this talk that was talking about why we are here right now and that Heavenly Father needed his most strongest sons and daughters now in the last stage of battle.  AND how Heavenly Father knew that if we were there when Christ was being crucified we would of stepped in front of him and would of said if you want him you are going to have to go through me.  As I was listening to this, the spirit was so strong. I would do anything for my Savior.  I love him and I am coming to know him. 
 
The work is going really well here, and the fruits of our labors are really paying off.  We starting this week will be teaching 9 individual.  Its amazing to see as you pray and go out in faith that the Lord will perform miracles.  The Lord truly is in the work:)

 I was able to go to Liberty Jail this week and it felt so good to be back.  The spirit that is there is just incredible and I miss it so much!  We took a recent convert named Pedro.  He is one of my favorite people.  He is a rock star missionary himself.  He wanted so badly to go to Liberty Jail.  Liberty Jail every time testifies that we have a loving Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ who are so aware of us.  AND that trials are for our benefit.  Joseph Smith truly was a prophet of God and an amazing example of going through trials with an eternal prospective. 

Saturday we woke up to a winter wonderland!  The cars where grounded but that didn't mean our feet were.  WE WENT OUT! and we went about doing good.  I'm so grateful for technology because the lessons that we couldn't get too we got to Skype and have the lessons over the phone.  People kept telling us we were crazy for being out.... but I would just say in my head, this is nothing compared to back at home.  BUT what I do love about Kansas and the snow is all of the trees!  Its so beautiful and magical. 

Well I hope you all have an incredible week!  Remember that God loves you and he is so aware of you.  He loves you so much that he cuts you down because he knows who you can become! "Will of God" go watch that Mormon message! Its my fav! 
 love you all!
Sister Bitters 























No comments:

Post a Comment