Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Week Three MTC - Heading Out:)

Hey y'all! (Ha Ha) yes I just said y'all and I don't care:)  
I'm so beyond excited to head out to the field! Also nervous but mainly happy and excited! 

Okay, so last week Tuesday's devotional was amazing! Someone came and talked about the Book of Mormon and how truly amazing it is. It really is a gift from God and so amazing! He also showed us a trailer for what is coming out this September "The Book of Mormon Movie" I'm so excited!! It look's incredible and I'm going to be able to use it in my missionary work! I'm such a visual learner that this is just amazing! 

The rest of the week was mostly the same. ups and downs. Just the normal :) 

I had a neat realization of how stupid Satan is (Ha Ha) yes, that's blunt of me, but he is so stupid. In one of my personal studies I had a thought to read Joseph Smith History - The First Vision".  After Joseph Smith saw Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, he said he knew what had happened was the truth, because of how hard the adversary was trying to stop him. That's what's happening to me, but what he doesn't understand is I get my strength through my Savior! He's pushing me closer and closer to my savior! So thank you Satan!

Sunday was a fun day for me (haha). Me and my companion had to teach the lesson in Relief Society and the spirit was defiantly present. 

Then they thought I should do more, so they asked me to give a talk in Sacrament.... if you know me, you know how much I dislike speaking in front of big groups, but this time was like my farewell talk. I felt so much peace and comfort and the Holy Ghost just spoke through me. 

The Holy Ghost is so amazing and I truly have grown to love him here. The Holy Ghost gave up his body because he loves us, and wanted to help us! I truly can't do it without him or my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ! 

The film on Sunday was amazing! I went and watched "Missions are Forever"
It changed my whole thought on a mission! Heavenly Father doesn't need me. He could do this on his own, but he is so kind to let me be part of it. A mission is real life! It's the life we all should be longing for! HOLLAND told us when we come home don't change! 

I don't want to regret anything! I pray everyday and tell my heavenly father if he needs anything done to send me. I have made it a goal to act upon every prompting. A mission is a once in a life time opportunity that you will never, never get again!  Holland told us that we were witnesses of Jesus Christ just like he was, we are the same.  We are all called to be a witness of Jesus Christ! He told us why missions are so hard. It's because salvation isn't easy! You want to represent the savior then expect to go through at least a sliver of what he went through! 
I feel honored to represent our loving Savior, Jesus Christ. I feel honored to have been called to harvest the Lord's fields, because he has already planted the seeds. I love this gospel so much! I love my Savior, Jesus Christ, the holy ghost and my Heavenly Parents! This gospel has changed me and I hope it has the same impacts on my investigators. I feel like some one's out there waiting for me and I'm going to find them with the help of my Savior. 


Thanks for all of your support and love❤ 
xoxo Sister Bitters




Sister Bitters running into her Dentist who happens to be her sisters boss... she had no problem going and telling him to tell her hi and that she loved her:)


No comments:

Post a Comment