Sunday, July 29, 2018

Week 25 - Liberty Jail

Hello Beautiful loved ones! This week has been full of miracles and tender mercies.

ONE TENDER MERCY I had this week was I was doing my personal study and I was reading about Haun's Mill Mascara something i have to know about for the tours i give everyday. So i have read over this section so many times but this time it was really different. I was getting really emotional and really feeling the spirit as I was reading about it and I had the thought come into my head i wonder if i had any family at Haun's Mill? So i thought hey I will email my grandparents this up coming p-day and ask and then it hit me! My grandpa sent me with a packet of my history (honestly I never thought i would use it so it was in my suitcase.... sorry Grumpy! LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU!). So I ran into the next room and grabbed that amazing folder and I started reading and I did have family there. AND then it hit me again. That the veil is thin and that they were part of the angels surrounding me and I know that they were the ones telling me to read Hauns Mill and then to find them. I know that it sounds not that amazing but it really changed me. It changed me in my tours and made the history more real to me.

 So as a Visitor Sister you have the amazing opportunity to do "TEACHING CENTER" which is basically i teach people online. Well this week I have been really working on putting all of my faith and trust in the lord. AND IT WORKED SURPRISE SURPRISE RIGHT! I went from teaching no one to teaching 4 people from all over the world and sent missionaries to them. This work is truly amazing.

I had to give a training in district counsel this week and I had to give it on charity. Well I can honestly say that it wasn't me teaching that training it was the spirit. I could feel it pouring out of me and I had no idea. After everyone was coming up to and telling me what an amazing training I gave and I said it wasn't me.  I honestly have no idea what i said. I also learned that Heavenly Father teaches you through your own words.


Benjamin is doing amazing and really growing in faith. We still dont have him on date for baptism but thats our goal this week with us.  He's so funny because he tells us that when he is older he wants to go on a mission with his wife haha a couples mission. What were trying to help him understand is that he has to take one step at a time and be baptized first.  But he thrives in the gospel and just eats up church, the other day he text us and told us that he ran into some elders where his brother lives and they invited him to read Moroni chapter one.... well he was texting us his questions that he had and then he said "well I'm just going to read all of Moroni and I will write down all of my questions" so me and Sister Anderson are expecting him to text us in a couple days. no he text us the next morning and said I just decided to stay up all night to read it. I couldn't put it down! Seriously he is gold so just pray for him:) We decided that we are going to fast some time this week for him,  for him to know if he should be baptized so I'm really excited.

I also gave a history training in visitor sisters meeting. Me and Sister Anderson are the history people so we were asked to give a training. Well turns out President Love came and that made me really nervous. We gave a training on letting there be some moments of silence during the tours.
Well I'm telling you about this  becuase I think we all need some silence during the day,  time to reflect and time to really tune into the spirit.

Well I love you all so much and so grateful for all of you and your support!
I just want you all to know that I'm so happy on the mission. Yes it is hard at times but there is no where else I would rather be. I know that my savior lives and I love him and my Heavenly Father with all my heart. I owe everything I got to them.  In times when you feel like your alone or your just going through a hard time. Look at the Saviors hands and remember him. HE LOVES YOU and YOU ARE NEVER ALONE!

 LOVE YOU ALL
 sister bitters
3D&G






No comments:

Post a Comment