Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Week 41 - Overland Park

Hello friends and family! Can I just say how much I love and appreciate you! Your prayers are felt and always needed.:)

Well it is cold here in Kansas and in this area we are walking every other week. So please pray that I don't get frost bite:) BUT so excited that it is snowing! I love it so much and I just pray that it keeps snowing. 

This week was full of closed doors but pressing forward with faith that the lord will provide. I have come to truly learn this week that the lord gives you trials to see if you keep going, he is forming you into the person he knows you can be.  The first couple days this week were rough not going to lie.  I was discouraged, I was seeing everyone in my district having success but my comp and me.  After feeling this way and just not knowing what to do, I spent a lot of time on my knees.  During personal study one day I felt prompted to read Alma 26. I have no idea why, I went there and as I was reading verse 27 it hit me so strong.  I knew that Heavenly Father is aware of me and my efforts.  I know that this hardship that is happening right now is to strengthen me. That night we were able to find one person that wanted to learn more and a solid return appointment. We got a text from a potential that wants to meet and learn more!  And Aarti a women we are working with promised to come to church!
Another thing I learned this week is bring everything you can to the lord and he will provide the rest. 

I have also learned that divine discontent truly teaches you to act in faith.  I love my mission and the person I am becoming.  THE LORD KNOWS YOU AND YOUR STRUGGLES. TRUST IN HIM. GIVE HIM EVERYTHING YOU HAVE. 

LOVE YOU ALL 
-Sister Bitters












No comments:

Post a Comment